Key Button Replacement

John Hartman [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015] [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015]
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 11:09:04 -0400

John Ross wrote:
> Thank you, John.
> I should have realized that it wasn't a simple oversight on your part.
> I have attended some of your classes, intending to do so at NEECSO, in
> Boston this week again.
> Best regards,
> John M. Ross

John,

I hope you will not be too disappointed but I am not teaching any of my
classes at NEECSO.

John Hartman RPT

John Hartman Pianos
Rebuilding Steinway and Mason & Hamlin