metaphysical tuning forks?

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Fri, 01 Aug 2003 14:59:28 -0500

>I found a web page that claims that tuning forks have some sort of ancient
>metaphysical connection.  It all sounds like crapola to me but does gives
>the tuning fork a new perspective I suppose.  Cool tuning fork animation.
>
><http://www.crystalinks.com/tuningforks.html>http://www.crystalinks.com/tuningforks.html
>
>Rob Goodale, RPT

I hadn't seen that one, though I've run across a few sites selling fork
sets for "healing". I figure they must not be bashing those on their knees.
I've got an old (?) set of Sklar aluminum forks (6515-338-9200) used for
hearing testing in the military. My daughter found them at the DAV Thrift
and gave them to me for Christmas last year. I have 128hz, 256hz, 512hz,
1024hz, and 2048hz. They ring forever. The 128 and 256 are adjustable
weighted for custom inaccuracy different than that already built in. Heck,
maybe I can levitate something too!

I wonder if it works over the phone...

Ron N