OT - Spell Check

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 01:17:48 -0700

Eye big your par done, urine reel treble hear.  Eye awl weighs cheque my
spill in avery tyme eye sinned a mess age.  My spill chequer awl weighs seas
a miss spilled ward write off.  Weather ore knot eye no eye made a miss
take, it wheel dew it four me and inn know time avery thing is maid write.
Ass a matter of fax, eye rain the spill chequer on this mess age and it dead
knot fine won heirer.  Sew if avery won wood jest clique on the chequer on
there com piute our, yew wood knot knead to bee may king it a beg dill.

Inn con clue shun, eye no wee hour awl grate fill four ewe may king us ray
member the import ants of key ping are spilling right.  Inn the few char wee
wheel due it bet ur.

Robe Good Ale, Are pea Tea
Los Fey Gus, Neigh vat awe.

(Sea, eye tolled ewe sew!)