Chicagoland dealers seek injunction against Biasco Piano Co.

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 17:48:04 -0700

"Further allegations include misrepresenting digital pianos as acoustic
pianos,....."

The above item, really frosts my bazookas! It has rubbed me the wrong way,
since the "Dealers" started calling them "Digital Pianos"! Don't get me
wrong, I do not see the Digital KEYBOARDS as a threat. Some of the bands I
play in use them and I think they're great for what they were intended. They
just ain't a Piano!
I hope they fry that jerk! We need less slime-balls in our business, IMHO!
Having said that, let's really go out of our way to promote the
honest/hardworking Dealers, around the country! (After all, when we lose a
Dealer, we, eventually will lose the manufacturer. We've lost too many
already! If we lose the Manufacturer, then wel lose the ability to get
parts. That means we're out of business OR so damned expensive that no one
can afford us!)
Anyhow, that's my take on this Stuff!
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)