Kawai Polyester Repair

Julio Barea pianoelf@lycos.com
Sun, 03 Aug 2003 10:06:38 -0400

I recently attempted an edge repair on a lid for a Kawai RX-2.  This is a polyester finish. I have been doing polyester for a while now but I could not get this repair to take.  I kept burning through the beveled edge to the red underneath. Anyone who is very experienced in poly repair would be a great help to me with any advice.  I intend to focus on finish repair as the core of my business. The products I use exclusively are Konig.

---
"Those of us who dance appear insane to those who can't
hear the music."  George Carlin
"I am prepared to meet my maker.  Whether my maker is prepared
for the great ordeal of meeting me, is another matter."
Winston Churchhill.