Tear down sheet

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sun, 03 Aug 2003 10:13:22 -0500

Julio,

I found this on a search of the archives.

 >David Betts, from North Bennet Street School, had just such
 >a procedure that he shared with his classes in Reno.

I believe Phil Bondi has put it into his computer and sent it
to several people after a request for the same thing. Maybe he,
Jeanne Grassi or someone else who got the attachment can send
it to you.

Actually, I wouldn't mind having one also. I didn't have a chance
to attend that class in Reno. Thanks.

Avery