PianoCorder Wanted

Terry Smythe smythe@shaw.ca
Mon, 04 Aug 2003 10:57:42 -0500

On 4 Aug 2003 Wayne R. Lutzow ibetuner@sbcglobal.net  said:

> This isn't probably what you're looking for but right now I'm
> dealing with a person here in Sacramento, CA who has a Sherman
> Clay Grand with a Pianocorder in it that he is interested in
> selling.

> I know, probably to big and to far away...just thought I'd
> let you or anyone else watching know about it.

Wayne,

Thank you for the tip, appreciated.    But you are correct in
your perception.    I already have a gutted 1928 Fischer Ampico
reproducing grand in a nice Florentine art case, so I'm looking
for a PianoCorder to shoehorn into it.

To get a feeling for where I'm heading, have a look at:

http://members.shaw.ca/smythe/rebirth.htm

Regards,

Terry

Terry Smythe                     (204) 832-3982
55 Rowand Avenue                 smythe@shaw.ca
Winnipeg, MB, Canada   R3J 2N6   http://www.mts.net/~smythe