Warning: For SERIOUS player piano nutz, only...............

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 14:14:18 -0700 (PDT)

There are several player enthusiasts who will make
recut rolls for you, of perhaps (!!!) better quality
than QRS will provide.  And the original Ampico roll
cutting machinery is at Keystone Music Rolls, and
several other folks make recuts ( perhaps of the
titles she desires )  too!
     Search online. Mechanical Music Digest. Amica.
Music Box Society International
     Thump