soundboardinstal again

Tue, 05 Aug 2003 11:43:01 +0200

Mike Bratcher wrote:

> To soundboard installers out there.  Are there any books specifically
> related to soundboard installation/design?  I tend to get into projects, and
> find myself immersed in it.  I need to learn all I can.  I'm not interested
> in general repair books. I have them.

Yes indeed their are. But most of what has been written in book form is in
German. Just last year Klaus Fenner published what is perhaps the to date
definitive book on the issue.

We are not a few who have expressed interest in getting this translated to
English. As far as I know the PTG hasnt gotten involved tho.

Otherwise... I am afraid you will have to scratch yourway through the knowledge
base of the archives and PTG journal. Tho as our freind Terry Farrell can attest
too I think.... it is not to be underestimated.

Cheers
RicB