Stuart and Sons launch

Simon Bedak SBB@masseybailey.com.au
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 10:21:09 +1000

> Re
> Hi folks
>The Stuart and Sons folks sent this along and asked if I might forward
>it too you all. It is in response to Mr Bedaks comments about their
>recent launch of the 2.2 mm grand.

>Cheers
>RicB

Dear Ric, thanks very much for forwarding Ms Stuart's email to the list
regarding my comments following a concert a couple of months ago.
Must say I don't know what I'm supposed to say in response to a
dismissive correspondence from a representative of the company whose
pianos were used in the performance but thanks for sharing it. Most
interesting.

Suffices to say that having actually paid for a ticket I am entitled to
my opinion about the program.

However, I'll add that this weekend I have stage presentations occurring
in Aust., Canada and the U.S and wouldn't go to the trouble of refuting
each person who might be slightly dissatisfied with what they might
experience.
I'd reckon I'd be far too busy writing. But if I did have nothing better
to do, I think I'd leave the exclamation marks, inverted commas and
condescending tone aside.

Must be a nervous world for some.

Simon Bedak
Sydney, Australia