FW: your account vmfvpazp

Fri, 08 Aug 2003 09:28:39 +0200

Yep, that one is going around.

Often uses an email adress like << admin@yourprovider.net >> or the like. The
extra jumbled letters are the giveaway.
Nortons updated to pick it up now, so just run your online update program to
get it.

Its a worm that attacks a vunerability that one or more of the windows updates
will prevent. Several versions of this worm circulating.

As usual... just dont bite into anything at all that looks suspicious.

Cheers
RicB