Rib Caul

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 23:50:35 -0500

>If you'll send me the six Lincoln Town Cars I'll send you the requisite
>clamps. The clamps will be much easier to use (and store when not in use)
>and I'll figure out something to do with the six Lincolns.
>
>Del

Unfortunately, while you're arranging dispensation of the Lincolns, their
presence at the curb will surely draw the attention of the Hoquiam vice
division (Harley), who is likely otherwise underemployed. While the
difference between the vice division and the clamp equivalent of the
cumulative weight of the Lincolns should be evident to most (valet
availability, mostly), I would expect you to receive at least a little
pressure from Harley somewhere along the way. Whether the pressure received
is adequate to the requirement of the joint will ultimately be the decision
of the judge, I expect. Are you able to make (Tite)bond, just in case?

Ron N