Rib caul

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:02:42 EDT

           It is also possible to simply glue up laminated ribs in
individual pneumatic cauls. It's a bit more time consumning one rib at a time but this
has allowed me to utilize thinner pieces of scrap. I glue up the strips and
tape the ends together to reduce sliding. Then the I clean up a bit of the glue
and put saran wrap around it to protect the fire hoses from glue. When dry
trim and cut as usual. Just another cat skinning method at work.
    Dale