Piano Funnies for August 12, 2003

DCrpt@comcast.net DCrpt@comcast.net
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 01:19:18 +0000

     Is that a still from the movie "The Piano" with Holly Hunter and Harvey
Keitel?It looks like the men throwing it over board are dressed in period
costumes.I remember that scene in the movie well,I almost jumped out of my
seat and applauded.It goes on to show the piano sinking down to the
depths.Bravo!

                                                            Robin Olson