Piano Funnies for August 12, 2003

Wed, 13 Aug 2003 12:46:34 -0500

Pierre,

At 19:31 8/13/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>No, in the movie "The piano" they throwed a grand over board. Probably a
>antique Broadwood, the bastards!

Darn you folks, anyway!!  Now I'm going to have to go out and try to rent
the video.

My addlepated self remembers a square in the surf, and a distinctly _non_
square sound when it was played.  I suppose I'm mis-remembering that, too.  ;-{

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

- Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is
what you get from not reading it.