More on soundboard crown

Thu, 14 Aug 2003 08:40:23 +0200

Dont worry about it Sarah

These things get heated up all the time, and probably in part because
humans... without exception... far to often blend what they think they know,
with what they really know.... not to discount what they really know mind
you... still knowledge and beliefs get mixed up all the time along with pride,
ego, and a host of other things.

How could you possibly be offensive, when you meant no offense ??? Answer...
when its the other person who's being offensivly defensive... or... perhaps
downright devious ... grin..

Personally, I value all contributions as I "believe" that somewhere in the
mesh of what is supposedly "known" by so many... I am able to discern some
small part of what the truth of these various matters really is. There are no
Guru's.... and even if there were it would be a bad idea not to trust to your
own abilities to find things out.

Cheers
RIcB