More on soundboard crown

Thu, 14 Aug 2003 17:47:31 +0200

Ron Nossaman wrote:

> >Assuming there is some small measureable difference, and certainly not to
> >overstate its significance, the fact that said difference is very
> >small  can not
> >detract from whether or not it exists and therefore has some small effect
> >on the
> >whole.
>
> You're right. There must be some effect. I do take exception to your
> assumption that it is measurable.
>
> Ron N

WHAT ??? ahhhh.... and here I was expected a triple barrelled broadside :) ...
or maybe this is some new kind of satiric reverse rhetorical commentary....
you SAY I'm right... but you dont really MEAN it. Hmmm...

Well... In anycase.. As the point is trivial really anyways... I'll withdraw
for the moment and get back to my project.

Cheers

Ricb

--
Richard Brekne