Key Buttons/John Hartman

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 08:22:54 -0700

"Thanks for the big grin Joe. Did you use a jig like the one I showed or
have you cone up with something better. In terms of time and effort how
hard did you find this to do?

--
John Hartman RPT"

John,
I modified a Jaras Key Button Fixture. I used it to re-route the slots in
the key stick and to locate the new buttons on the keys. Along with the
Jaras Jig, I used it in conjunction with my SafeTPlaner table, on my radial
arm drill press, which has an adjustable fence on it. There was just minor
key pin alignment needed after the job was done. <G> The job took a lot of
time, but was well worth it. I don't think it would be a job for those
without good woodworking/shop skills.

Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police