OT-Kinda, reprise/Terry

Sat, 16 Aug 2003 23:08:27 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Farrell" <mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: August 16, 2003 3:14 AM
Subject: Re: OT-Kinda, reprise/Terry

> Well first of all, the REAL bugs only had 40 hp (when new). Proper bugs
had any additional hp applied to the stereo system. And I have to confess
that one time I did get one of mine up to 76 mph - on the freeway, about
four inches from the rear bumper of a big semi that was going oh, about, 76
mph! But that was way back when I was young(er) and foolish.

> Terry Farrell

Mine was not a bug. It was a bus. And it all depended on the tailwind.
Going through the gorge the other way was a whole other issue!

Del