More on soundboard crown

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 08:53:54 +0200

Ron Nossaman wrote:

> >Jimmenees there Ron.. I'm not attacking you or anything... Just trying to
> >sort out on my own what some of the justification for using a CC board
> >must be in the minds of its advocates. There is no game here... no
> >competition... nothing except a simple question.

This is complete balderdash... If you had not wanted to go through a few past
posts to sort out what seems a bit contradicting, then you could have said so
to begin with.  Nobody is debating physical principles here, nor bringing them
into question. That doesnt keep some of us from not swallowing every conclusion
you make about these well known phsysics. Nor should we.

Whether you like it or not, there is rather large group of significant players
out there who dissagree with you. And I am quite sure they are capable of
treating anyone who questions them exactly as you do here, and otherwise have
done many times before. You deliberatly avoid discussion choosing  to lecture
instead, and attribute it to what you deliberatly define as my (and others)
ignorance, my lack of reading up on background material, and in general my
attitude. None of which has anything remotely to do with the simple question I
asked... however you try and twist it. Its absolutely political of you.

Oh there's a game going on here alright... only problem is I refuse to play it
with you. Nobody is keeping score with you, nobody is competing with you. You
remember the first thing you said to me in person ?  You said... "I hope you
understand I had to take you down". I had to laugh.  And since then I have seen
you attempt to do that to myself and viturally anyone else who comes along
thinking things through a little differently then suits your temper.
Admirable.

so ago. I have no use for whatever information you have to offer as long as its
continually laced thus.

Er... Cheers

RicB