More on soundboard crown

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:55:25 +0200

Ron...

Lets just put a lid on this one.  It was not my intention to cause you any distress
or irritation. And I dont think either of us sees any point in going over the you
said this and you said that when we cant even be in aggreement about that much. For
what its worth... my intentions were sincere and interest genuine.

Del answered most of this anyways so its kind of already dealt with. I do wish we
could manage at least one such discussion without it degenerating thus... but maybe
thats not to be. I do the best I can...and I cant do no better... at least not
today.

RicB

Ron Nossaman wrote:

> >This is complete balderdash... If you had not wanted to go through a few past
> >posts to sort out what seems a bit contradicting, then you could have said so
> >to begin with.
>
> I didn't, and still don't see any contradiction. I indicated the
> qualifiers. I did see you taking half a quote here and something else there
> and expecting an explanation of what I couldn't see was there in the first
> place......... etc etc etc,,,,

> ago. I have no use for whatever information you have to offer as long as its
> continually laced thus.

> >Er... Cheers
> >
> >RicB
>
> Good advice.

Take it then...if thats how you feel... it would appear we are both best served by
that.