Blackout 2003 [was Re: OT-Kinda, more Twilight Zone.................)

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 19:53:14 -0700 (PDT)

I really enjoyed the ambient peace that seemed to
settle in with the blackout of 1965. As I walked home
from school I marvelled at how serene everything had
suddenly become!
    But 10 years later I got a ride hitchiking with an
employee of the utility company ( and a member of our
church ) who asserted that the blackout occured in a
triangle so precisely defined that some people had 2
lamps on the same circuit ( but on opposite sides of a
room ,) and that one blacked out, while the other
remained glowing.
     And he intimated that he had been told not to
reveal this, to avoid causing panic.
     ( Dedededeh-Dedededeh..............)
     Thump