(no subject)

Wed, 20 Aug 2003 09:31:16 +0200

John Musselwhite wrote:

> Plus... Air Canada's flights out of Calgary International Airport have been
> delayed all day because they've been infected with a virus called "White
> Hat" and they haven't been able to clean it out.
>
> Must be silly season again...
>
>                  John

hmmmmm .... I dunnow.... looks worse then usual this time.... machines are
taking over and they wish us no good... Its getting to the point where
everytime the ATM gives me my money... after filming ever little thing I do...
that I'm sure I hear an AK 47 getting ready to pump me full of lead somewhere
in the box..... and funny thing .... street lights seem to be staring at me
these days.....

:)

--
Richard Brekne