bench

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 09:35:12 -0500

I've sold Jansen benches at a nice profit. Never seen their artist
bench, but in general have been very satisfied with the  quality of
their stuff. Jansen 1-800-236-2437 or at www.pljansen.com

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Clyde Hollinger
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 6:11 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: bench

Friends,

A customer of mine wants to buy an adjustable-height artist bench.  They
asked me how to go about making the purchase, a question I've not been
asked before.  Do I send them to a local dealer?  I could find them one
myself, but it almost seems like more trouble than it's worth,
especially if they don't like it when it arrives and it has to be
returned.  I'll look forward to your advice.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger

---