beckets

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 21:42:26 -0400

Terry,

I had that happen once when the top-most string tore, C8 center and right.  I tried three times to replace the string, and every time as I tried to pull the string to tension, the string would slowly pull out of the hole.  As far as I know, to this day that piano has only one string on C8.

Regards,
Clyde