Duplicated block

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 23:00:28 -0500

>Gee Ron, I'm flattered by your faith in my abilities. And while it is true
>that I'm a very clever guy and would have eventually turned out a workable
>block, even in the absence of a band saw, paying Terry's reasonable fee was
>a much better use of my resources, limited by many tunings and other such
>diversions.
>
>Were things not nearly so busy, I would more likely be in my "show that
>jerk" mode.
>
>Dave Bunch

That's the spirit. Not that I wish you less than busy times, but I don't
doubt a bit that you could do a more than adequate job. There'll surely be
a next time, and a band saw on the Christmas list couldn't hurt. How have
you been cutting them out so far, with a saber saw?

BTW, I assume you ARE aware that "tool" spelled backward is "loot"?

Ron N