Impact type coil lifter

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 05:57:48 -0400

Oops, just saw this post from the other day (I'm behind!). Check out Mother Goose Tools: http://www.mothergoosetools.com/tools/coil&pin_tool.htm
Although I see Joe needs to update the picture. His new version of this tool is much more robust and works much better.

Terry Farrell

My recent post on this topic:
Or get one of Joe Goss's heavy duty slide-hammer coil lifter/tappers. I bought one at the Dallas convention (was a bit worried the plane would be tail heavy with that in my bag!) and it help me make the neatest, tightest coils on a recent restring that I have ever had. Not light weight like the bigger piano supply house tools - this one has the beef to make the job easy.

Terry Farrell

  Subject: Impact type coil lifter

  Who sells these devices?

  Alan R. Barnard