job invoices?

Phil Ryan pryan2@the-beach.net
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 08:30:05 -0400

Dave,
Do you carry a pc with you? RCT or Tunelab??

Phil
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: David M. Porritt=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 8:28 AM
  Subject: Re: job invoices?

  I don't know.  The newest Canon in this line is the BJC-55 and is =
supposed to have some new features.  The BJC-5x printers will operate =
with the IR port so I guess the main issue would be if there is a =
printer driver for the PDA you currently use.  The BJC-55 will also run =
from the USB port, but I doubt that would help. =20

  dave