Referral in Plano

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 18:59:57 -0500

List,

Can someone give me a referral for a tuner in the Plano
area (TX) that would be willing to tune a "Kimball type"
of piano. This has been given to a nephew of a very good
customer of mine here in Houston and she just called to
ask me for someone to tune it. It's been on their ranch
and she said it was badly out of tune, so it might be a

She's a teacher with 2 S & S grands that she has tuned at
least twice a year, so I'd like to be able to help her.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Avery