Dampp Chaser and Grand Action

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:48:27

Hi David,

The website was just to give you some information--there is a thinner
material called "space cloth" that is/was available at large camping stores
like Mountain Equipment Coop.

http://www.mec.ca/Products/product_listing.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=679245&
bmUID=1061912370563

or tiny at

http://tinyurl.com/l8ly

Look at the tarps. The very first one is I believe the material I was
thinking of. Essentially a "plastic" sandwich.

At 08:22 AM 8/26/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Don:
>
>According to that article, the insulation blanket is 1" thick!!!  That
>seems a bit excessive and not terribly practical, or possible.
>
>David Love
>davidlovepianos@earthlink.net

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca