Blasius

Richard Strang rstrang@pa.inter.net
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 21:42:53 -0500

Good advice. I see a lot of "junk" pianos here. People don't want to spend
anything to fix up an old piano, so it's not hard to back out the door.

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of Phil Bondi
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 7:00 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Blasius

Clyde, did you suggest to them how much it might cost to rehab?

Personally, I don't ever condemn pianos..I let the owners do that for
themselves. I give options, and let them make their own choice.

I recently came across an upright in similar shape, and gave the owners
options..haven't heard from them since. Maybe they found someone to do it
cheaper, and that's fine too..but this upright was certainly worthy of not
doing anything to and just discarding.

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
phil@philbondi.com