shellac under varnish

Thu, 28 Aug 2003 19:29:55 +0200

It can easily cook up with strong solvents. Even Celluose Laq Solvent can boil
it. Tho I have for years rubbed in a basic french polish and sprayed very very
thing over coats of cell laq  so as to be able to spray thicker coats on
later. Works grreat as long as you dont get so much on that it boils the
shellack.

RicB