Yamaha gold?

Fri, 29 Aug 2003 20:45:05 +0200

You'll get some differing advice on this.. but you might fire off a letter to
Andre'. He's probably the only fellow around (outside of a few japanese) that has
had 3 visits to the grand voicing department at the factory in Japan.

Antares <antares@euronet.nl>

A very very accomplished  voicer and tone builder indeed.

RicB