loose pinblocks - C/A glue ?????

Brian Lawson lawsonic@bdmail.co.za
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 12:50:30 +0200

You would have heard about it here. Check the archives, you're find =
gallons about it

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/

Brian

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Ron & Lorene Shiflet=20
  To: Piano-Tech=20
  Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2003 11:56 AM
  Subject: loose pinblocks - C/A glue ?????

  Good morning Liszt,
      Just a quick question.   Has anyone had any success doping a =
pinblock with CA glue?  If so, what viscocities???did you use =
accelerator???how deep does it seep in???etc...etc??? =20
      I just heard about it the other day and I don't remember where.  =
I've actually thought about it for years but never thought it would seep =
in deep enough to work.  Then comes the problem of curing CA glue deep =
in wood (pinblock) without accelerator.  Any thoughts would be =
appreciated.

  Thanks

  Ron Shiflet
  rlshiflet@cableone.net