Amazing stability in this Kawai!/Stahl

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 09:37:03 EDT

In a message dated 8/29/03 10:52:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
joegarrett@earthlink.net writes:

> I suspect it may have been CHUCK, (aka Charles), Anderson. An olde
> apprentice of mine. Hmm? On second thought, probably not, as he is prone to
> fluff off that sort of job.<G> Just kidding!<G> The guy knows how to tune,
> fer sure. The last I heard, he is in your area.

Joe,

Yes, that was the Anderson that I was considering, but the job was so far
removed from civilization, that I couldn't picture him going that far out of his
way to do it.  I don't know if his vehicle at that time would have transported
him that far....:-)

FYI, Chuck quit his job in Palo Alto and headed up to the Gold Country in
Sonoma County, looking for a simpler life.  I'll keep you posted if I get any
more info.

Dave Stahl