Amazing stability in this Kawai!

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 23:45:25 EDT

In a message dated 8/30/03 11:40:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time, bigda@gte.net
writes:

> on 8/29/03 8:09 PM, Piannaman@aol.com at Piannaman@aol.com wrote:
>
> >> I asked him who the previous tuner had been.  He said somebody named
>> Anderson.  I only know one tuner named Anderson around here, and I'm not
>> altogether convinced that he would go so far out of his way to tune a piano.  It
>> got me to thinking...Dave Anderson, are you out there?  Have you ever tuned in
>> the Bay Area???
>>

> Oooohhhh, I really want to make up a story that will make me seem like a
> god-like hero of stability---but it weren't me, Mcgee.....

You mean you didn't make a one time trip up to the hills of Los Gatos to tune
a piano for an eccentric millionaire for an ungodly sum of money?

I'm really curious about who it was.  I'm also thinking that the piano had
many factory tunings and much prep before it landed on the dealer's floor.

Perhaps some of our esteemed Kawai tech can offer some insight on this.

Dave Stahl