Help and Support for a friend

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 03:00:35 EDT

Elian,

Thank you for the update on Thomas's health.  I'm really sorry to hear of the
crippling effect that chemo has had on his energy level.

I will help in any way I can.  You are right about his generosity.  Though
I've never met Tom, we have exchanged e-mails.  He once offered me some advice
that changed my whole perspective on tuning.

Tom, if you are reading this, hang in there.  I'm sure you'll find that
there's a whole lot of support for you out here!

Dave Stahl