Yamaha C5 Cover for sale

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 16:02:07 -0400

An unusual call yesterday from someone who found my site on the internet..it
seems this person sold his C5 and it had a thick Edwards String Cover on it,
but the cover didn't go with the piano. I didn't ask why..only told him that
I would put the word out that there's one available, and see what happens.

He claims that this String Cover is the thick kind used to help soften the
sound from a player system. It's black.

He's in San Fransisco, and I pointed him to his local YP's and a couple of
names that I know of from this list.

If interested, contact me..I have his email address and phone#.

Thanks,

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
phil@philbondi.com