replacing damper felts

Mon, 01 Dec 2003 08:55:06 +0100

Personally I've never been convinced that the size of the damper felts
(within the parameters of whats usually available) is at all the
critical issue. Nor does excessive pressure seem to be neccessary.
Appropriate placement, appropriate felt density, and appropriate overall
damper head mass seem to be the deteminants. Looking at the size issue
alone... its easy to identify to many exceptions to any rule you can
make.

Cheers
RicB

--