Extra Damper Lever Assembly/Joey

Joey Recker joey@onkeypianotuning.com
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 07:35:29 -0500

 I definately learned one thing from asking this question...  it wasn't
a stupid question!  If the experts can't agree, it's no wonder I didn't
know.

I've read the answers and promise that I will be looking closer at every
one I see to determine which of you I agree with.  Thanks for all the
input Joe and Keith (and others).

Thanks,
Joey