Action brackets- replacements no longer available, pattern still lives???

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 17:56:51 -0800 (PST)

Speaking of former APSCO folks--- perhaps someone on
this list friendly with the staff at APSCO can
discover who has/had the casting pattern/mold for the
1920'a American Piano Co. action brackets we were
discussing recently?
     Thump