Kawai Parts

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4@earthlink.net
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 07:24:46 -0600

List
What is the method or who do I contact at Kawai Tech services to get parts?
I ordered a replacement leg in August; 5 weeks later a leg--the wrong
one--shows up with all the correct information on the invoice copy.  Now I
can't get any replies or service to get the leg exchanged. We--the customer
and I--are very disillusioned and frustrated, especially after my
reassurances we were dealing with a very good firm.  Is there a trick to
getting service, is there a certain person/number to contact, is anyone else
having trouble or does Kawai not recognize Minnesota as a bona fide state in
the union? (Beside this, I had to pay for it to get it shipped. Isn't this
mail fraud?)  I should have ordered two legs and restyled the piano.  At
least I could have used them for a hall table; but one makes for some design
challenges.
Thanks for your input.

Paul C