Alphabet soup and my name

Mon, 8 Dec 2003 12:15:15 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph Garrett" <joegarrett@earthlink.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: November 20, 2003 8:09 PM
Subject: Alphabet soup and my name

> Hey! If'n ya is gunna uz my name, please spell it rite!!!!!<G>
> And yes, I'm the one that complains about the photos, etc. that are
nothing
> more than "Alphabet Soup" on the Digest. It's just one of those small
> annoyances. I've learned to just go through the extra steps and access
the
> "piper" thingee. If it sounds interesting...I access. If it doesn't then
> leave well enough alone. BTW, still waiting for something "funny".<G>
> Best Regards,
> Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
> Captain, Tool Police
> Squares Are I

Hi Joe,

I intended to send this off a couple of weeks back but circumstances
prevented. So, drive your spell checker crazy! (Hint -- the faster you
read, the better....)

"Amzanig!!!

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht
oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist
and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you
can sitll raed it whiuott porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not
raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?"

Del