Adjusting wippen assist springs

Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:29:25 +0100

Ideally, I would like to see them do exactly the same amount of work for each key. But that means a very well and evenly balance action to begin with... which you are only going to get with Stanwood like proceedures.

I agree with your second, and think any leverage assist mechanism should be limited to doing the job of maximum  5 grams of FW

I measure in terms of FW.

Cheers
RicB