Adjusting wippen assist springs

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:24:13 -0800 (PST)

Ah, yes, Rick. But would not decreased key inertia be
a very nice thing for we fools who must play,
sometimes, 4 hour gigs ???  Sometimes I can only stop
when my fingers have swollen up like suasages and
split open.( Blood on the keys can be hard to remove.)
     Thump

--- Richard Brekne <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no>