Rib dimensions

Fri, 12 Dec 2003 01:03:37 +0100

Apprappo the area moment of inertia.  This is the one Ron N brought in a
couple weeks back in the hammer shank stiffness thread isnt it ? Thanks
for the link. This was a new one on me. Might be fun to see where this
takes us with all these different hammershank shapes and sizes.

Cheers
RicB

--
Richard Brekne