Fortepiano

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:28:56 -0600

List,

Well, we finally got our new Maene Fortepiano delivered from
Belgium today. It looks fantastic and the harpsichord guy on
the faculty loved it. "It has a really nice, clear bass" was
one of the particular comments he made about it. It even
arrived remarkably well in tune, considering where it came
from!

Unbelievably though, it had no instruction/maintenance type of
manual with it! We're going to see if we can get one from
Belgium but if not, I'll order Margaret Hood's manual.

Just what I need. Something else to work on! :-) But at least,
it looks like it might be fun.

Avery