Baldwin Parts

Dave Nereson davner@kaosol.net
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 01:33:15 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Patrick C.Poulson" <pcpoulso@pacbell.net>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 7:51 PM
Subject: Baldwin Parts

> Hello All: I have been trying to contact Baldwin parts department for over a
> week and keep getting a voice recording that says that the parts person,
> Sandy, is out of the office. Anyone know of a better way to order parts  -
> from a live person? Thanks, Patrick Poulson

    I have also experienced frustration in trying to order from Baldwin.  The phone number I have gets me a recording with the option of entering Thomas Malone's extension, which in turn says, "Mailbox full".   I've tried to order a set of casters for two months now and neither he nor anyone else has answered any e-mails or phone messages I've left.   --David Nereson, RPT