Fwd: Smoky piano

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:40:50 -0600

>>From: Bill Yick <ptuner2002@yahoo.com>
>>Date: Thu Dec 11, 2003  11:44:08 AM US/Central
>>What is normally done for smoke oder? Place an ionizer
>>near it for a period of time? Wipe it down with
>>Pine-sol? I am short on ideas. Of course, when I go to
>>see it, I will know more. Any help would be
>>appreciated.

Hello Bill,

There used to be a piano fellow, Dave Swartz, that had a website,
<http://www.majesticpiano.com/>http://www.majesticpiano.com/ that
could answer your questions. But the site currently does not work.

He is listed in Membership Directory, so you should be able to contact him.

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731
Piano Technicians Guild