antique baby grand

Steve Grattan lostchordclinic@ameritech.net
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:16:35 -0500

Hi,

We cannot and will not speculate as to what a piano is worth over the net.
Each piano needs to be judged on its own merits.  Have a technicianappraise
it for you and go from there.  Expect to pay for an appraisal.  Enjoy!

Steve Grattan
Lost Chord Clinic

----- Original Message -----
From: "genevieve b" <opus13_cminor@hotmail.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 2:07 PM
Subject: antique baby grand

Greetings,

I am a classical pianist by training and have been looking for an antique
baby grand piano for me and my spouse (my spouse prefers antiques).  A piano
tuner friend of mine sent me this:

http://www.ossuary.org/~genevieve/

I have not yet gone to look at the piano.  My piano tuner friend does not
know much about this brand and pointed me to this list as a possible
resource.  Anyone have any ideas as to a fair price for this piano provided
the action and tone really are in excellent condition?  I am not that
concerned about the sun-faded spots and can refinish those areas.

Thanks.

Regards,
opc